Re: Poor Starwars Cockpit....

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 12:18:46 EST

I think the actually panels are the exact same size....it's the hinge that is different.

I can put an upright CP in a cockpit just fine....the tradeoff is that I cannot unhinge it (i.e. allow it to swing down).
I have to pull the upright's hinge straight down (for lack of better terms). This doesn't allow me to pull the
panel back towards myself if I unlatch it.

It isn't *that* big of a deal, but it nags at me :)!

Also, is there any truth to the rumor that cockpit Star Wars side art is out there?
I saw a site where someone claimed that they were applying side art....I'd LOVE
to order a set of this if true.

Ed