LV2000

From: Andre Huijts <andre.huijts_at_orange.nl>
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 14:37:29 EST

Thanks for the responses about the WG6100 and Amplifone......sorry if
my posting was too much info in one go. Also, I have now positively
identified that the WG6100 does NOT have the original Amplifone CRT.

The CRT on MY cockpit is a "Rauland".
The one on the WG chassis has a small label with WG and a serial nr.
on it. It is this model:
RCA A63ABG25X

Is this a usual tube for a WG6100 ?

I am asking this because the neckboard has the CRT socket removed. The
socket is now "remote" (like the Amplifone), so there's a wire loom
going from the neckboard to that separate CRT connector.

I'll post some pictures ASAP....