What tubes are used in the Wells 6100 and amplifone?

From: bdoug123 <bdoug123_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 00:53:30 EDT

What monitors or TV sets used the same tube as the Wells 6100?

I have three chassis in need of tubes.

I need to scrounge some somewhere.

Also, how about the amplifone?

What other monitors used the amplifone tube?

Thanks for any help.

** Unsubscribe, subscribe, or view the archives at http://www.vectorlist.org
** Please direct other questions, comments, or problems to chris@westnet.com
Received on Sun Apr 6 00:53:03 2008

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Sun Apr 06 2008 - 02:50:00 EDT