6100 HVU testing??

From: <electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 10:39:33 EDT

I did some looking on the net and didn't see anything specific on ringing these.? Found info for Amp and others, though.? Looks like the 3rd from last pins on each side are one set of test points.? Any others relevant?? I have some units that I am refurbing and many have small cracks in the case or loose cores.? Can I assume that if they ring OK, I can affix the cores and patch the cracks with RTV silicone?? Sorry if this has been answered before.? Seems like it has.

Thanks

Dave