RE: Black widow or Gravitar R2 prom needed

From: Matt J. McCullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed May 07 2008 - 22:04:34 EDT

I think it's an 82S123. I've got schematics for _Black Widow_ and _Missile
Command_, and the pinouts for PROMs they use match up.

_Black Widow_ has another address-decoder PROM at location R1, and from the
schematic the pinout is exactly the same as that of R2. Look at that chip
for a clue.

Matt J. McCullar
Arlington, TX

Bob Roberts says he can burn this for me, if I can give him the image (which
I can get from mame) and the rom chip type. Looking at the chip itself it
appears to say M3-7603-E(or 5) next line is says 8229. Any help would be
greatly appreciated on being able to give Bob the exact PROM type of this
chip.

Mickey