Re: Interesting Listening: Duncan Brown on TOPCast

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 21:45:25 EDT

Al, thanks for posting this to vectorlist. Nice to hear what Duncan has
been up to "lately" and got more details about his earlier gaming years.

I hope his LED gig makes him filthy rich so he can FINALLY fix the watchdog
in Alien Arena! :-D

I wouldn't mind seeing the police/simulator version of Hard Drivin' sometime.

Franklin