Re: WTB: 6100 extender harness

From: Bill Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 16:17:43 EDT

You can easily make your own using the parts from Digikey as shown on my site here...

http://www.biltronix.com/arcade_electcomp_01.html#wg6100_ext

If you are already used to crimping your own terminals, then making the extension yourself takes only an hour at most and will save you lots of money over buying one. For most people, figuring out what connectors and terminals to buy is the hardest part of the job and in this case I've taken care of that for you.

William Boucher