WTS: Sega vector stuff

From: Mit Matelske <mit_at_sweeet.net>
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 18:08:32 EDT

1 Star Trek

Bezel:

1 Space Fury (has a crease)

Marquees:

1 Tac/Scan
1 Space Fury

Others:

Power supplies, etc...

I can test everything and possibly repair any item that doesn't work. The
two games and the extra monitor will have fresh Bob Robert cap kits in
them. The Tac/Scan is a very nice game. The Space Fury has a rough
cabinet and control panel. It will be complete and running, the pictures
don't depict that (they are old pictures I had laying around). However,
it will still be missing one coin counter, unless someone wants to sell me
one in the mean time.

No prices are listed because I have no idea what the market for this gear
is. I would be happy if one collector bought all of it. I just am
downsizing all my arcade stuff, and the Sega stuff is going... it was fun
while it lasted!!

Thanks for you time!!

Mit