Space Duel to Major Havoc Conversion board schematic

From: Bill Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 18:12:29 EDT

Does anyone have the schematic for the Space Duel to Major Havoc conversion board? I have one of the boards here that I'm doing some work on. I also need the wiring drawing for the converted control panel. The conversion manual mentions such a drawing being supplied with the CP conversion kit but the drawing is not in the manual. Any help will be appreciated. I have a Space Duel here that I'd like to play MH in for a while. I already have a working Major Havoc board and a beat up old SD CP and a new ram-controls roller controller. Anyone know where I can get a new MH CPO for a SD CP or the entire replacement CP?

William Boucher
email to: boucher@mnsi.net