Re: Sumcheck Error with Star Wars mathbox proms

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 19:36:00 EDT

It's weird that if I set the device to a Signetics 82S123 prom the
Sumcheck will work. But not for 82S137 like it should. Maybe the data is
wrong? I got these from Mame.

Matt

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:09:49 -0700, Matt Rossiter wrote:

I'm trying to load the four Star Wars Mathbox proms into my Data I/O 29B -
Unipak 2B programmer. I keep getting a sumcheck error. I don't seem to have
that problem with loading other proms, for example from the Tempest
Mathbox.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Matt