Re: Re: [Techtoolslist] Electrohome G08 pattern generator

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 17:04:53 EDT

I use a Hammond 167P100 (115VAC 100VCT 5A) transformer and haven't had any
problems running a G08 monitor on it for several hours. They've
recently jumped up in price though. The original game transformer is a
90CT I think. I also use a Variac sometimes. They can be heavy and
expensive.

That's if you don't feel like hunting down an original transformer. I made
a nice box for mine.

Matt