Re: omega race hig score save

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 09:33:55 EDT

Thanks Bill.. I was wondering if there might be an issue with a write to it, but not sure then when the game is on and the initial score is made, where that goes to and is stored and accessed before power off.. I can get the high score, it shows up until I turn the machine off in attract, and also shows up in the bookkeeping if I switch over to test mode without turning the power off.
I bought 3 battery holder packs for these, but also bought single ones just in case an issue arises so I can add one... I'll try upping the voltage. I did try both the original brand 5101's and new ones from a different mfg if that makes a dif.