Re: omega race hig score save

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sun Nov 02 2008 - 20:00:03 EST

I don't mean to jack this thread, but I was going through
some stuff in the basement and ran across a large envelope
of Omega Race documents... looks like a long time ago I must
have ran across a cab and grabbed all the doc's inside.
Includes paper that would have been normally stapled to
the inside of the cab, warranty card, dip switch card,
operator instructions and warning labels. The wiring even
looks like 'blue prints'

If someone want's this, I'll donate and mail via USPS for free.

Todd