Re: omega race hig score save

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 19:50:17 EST

I checked continuity on the socket from top pins, to bottom traces with a 5101 in the socket. I also tried a third boardset today..same thing.. shows up until game is powered down. That boardset has a 5101 soldered directly onto the pcb. Ya it doesn't make much sense to move the data off the 5101 for the time the game is on.. I would assume it is there, but is getting erased on power down or boot.. I'll check what you listed below..
Thanks!