Re: More Omega Race notes

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 15:12:45 EST

Mike, you said you had a bad output in one area..
I have a boardset that works fine, but has random vectors when I shoot, or run the ship into 'only' the right vertical wall barrier. If I hold down the thrust and bounce against the right wall.. the ship sorta breaks up and a line of vectors goes horizontal across the screen. It 'only' happens on this rightmost wall. Do you know (I am hoping from you fixing one particular area on the gamescreen) which part of the circuit may be responsible for this are? Or is this not how it works?
Looking for any help on finally solving it...
Thanks