RE: More Omega Race notes

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 22:43:34 EST

Thanks for all the tips.. hopefully I can find some time tomorrow to check out the areas you pointed out. I doubt its power since I had 2 other working boardsets that functioned fine.. But its not just the ship on the right wall.. that is the most odd part and visually noticeable.. but if you shoot at the right wall, when the shots hit it you get the flakey vectors flashing horizontally from that point as well.. its not as intense obviously because there are less vectors to explode apart, but it still does it..