TEMPEST over my capabilities

From: <vernimark_at_vernimark.com>
Date: Sat Dec 06 2008 - 14:26:22 EST

Hi all,
after some months I understoon that to repair my tempest
monitor is ove my capabilities, and I'd like to play to my
favourite game during christmas vacations ;)
So... Do you have a HV unit to sell me :D

I'm quite sure the problem is there. I switch on the game
and after a couple of minutes the monitor becames dark. If I
turn the focus pot the image come back but out of focus. I
suppose that the flyback transformer has gone...

please write me including shipping costs to italy.
thaaaank you so much :)
marco