Tempest XY Adjustment

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 13:28:13 EST

I've been working on my Tempest and decided to rebuild
a few monitors and swap them out of my machines. My
Tempest has a bad curve or bow at the bottom of the screen.

It's not a monitor issue, tried several and problem still
persists. I replaced the XY adjust pots, so I'm wondering
if its a component issue ? I've seen other screen shots
of Tempest games and the bottoms have nice straight lines
and text.

http://home.mchsi.com/~litterbox99/temp/cross.jpg

http://home.mchsi.com/~litterbox99/temp/main.jpg

http://home.mchsi.com/~litterbox99/temp/test.jpg

http://home.mchsi.com/~litterbox99/temp/break.jpg

I just can't seem to adjust this out, has anyone
seen this before ?

Todd