RE: Asteroids missing rocks?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 21:57:19 EST

After some further testing, it appears that it is the monitor afterall. I
put in a known working board that I've had on for 24 hours straight before,
and after an hour or so the rocks got much dimmer, then after an hour or so
more, the rocks out completely. Put the board back in another machine and
the board is fine. The monitor is a WG 15V2000.

Joe