Re: Cinematronics CPU board problem

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 11:52:15 EST

Man, I feel your pain there. I have a couple of boards like that too.

Sometimes you need to reverse the clock position to get alternate
signatures as listed in the manual.
Double-check the power-up circuit on Page 5 of 7
Make sure the JMI jumper is set correctly, which I'm sure it is.

You might have to scrap the signature analysis and start from the RESET
line with an oscilloscope and work back that way.

Other than that - hopefully some of the experts on this list can advise
you because I could use a little help as well. :)

Matt