Re: Space Duel PCB weirdness

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 14:32:10 EST

Whatever you do, don't wash anything made by Midway or sometimes Sega in a
dishwasher. The solder mask tends to come loose if the water or dry cycle
is too hot.

Stick with soapy lukewarm or cold water, rinse with a little bit of
distilled water and air dry. Non-corroded Atari boards seem to be much
more durable.

Matt