RE: A/R II voltage running up

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_elektronforge.com>
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 10:27:57 EDT

You guys don't need my input on this, but I also advocate the Fluke
solution. I also have one of the older-style analog RS clamshell meters,
but I keep that in the RV for emergencies and use the Flukes for day-to-day
lab and shop work. I found that the zeroing dial got a little flakey after
extended periods of non-use, so I pulled out the batteries and now only use
the RS meter for VDC and VAC measurements (caution - it's not a true-RMS
measurement).

Alex

----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com