WG6100 issue

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 13:58:17 EDT

I'm working on this WG6100 where some vectors (esp. on the letters)
seem to be badly drawn.

Check out this very short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pmbmheq7Gg

Note the W and the other letters don't look as nice as on my Amplifone.

The PCB set is normally running in my cockpit and working fine on my
25" Amplifone so it's not a PCB issue.
The WG6100 has a LV2000 installed, cap-kit and redone all solderings
on deflection and neck pcb.
LV2000 voltages are exactly set at 26.00V and -26.00V
As mentioned PCB set works fine, BIP is correctly set-up.

Is this because of WG's lower slew-rate or can something be done to
correct this ?

Thanks.