Re: WG6100 issue

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 01:47:32 EDT

Thanks, the text on the resistors says: RGN10 1.5 OhmsJ and next line
NOBLE 17. It looks as if those are the original one's. Can't find
anything on google with this info....maybe some 6100 can verify these
are original or not ?

Here's a picture of the deflection board before I started working on
it (and cleaned it):
web.jpg

Thanks, André

Op 13 apr 2009, om 23:23 heeft Scott Swazey het volgende geschreven: