Re: G05-801 Tech

From: utahtaper <utahtaper_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 23:34:52 EDT

Thanks for answering my post guys. I really appreciate the lengthy write up Mark! I checked all of the stuff you suggested and everything looked within range. So in the agony of defeat I grabbed a G05-802 HV cage and threw it in the 801 and it's running perfect. So I can assume the problem lies within the HV cage. Any ideas what in the HV cage might cause the things I described?