Re: Battlezone Graphics Problem

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 20:25:59 EDT

He he.. Don't worry about that....;-)

It's on a scope and I've not hooked up the Z blanking... its Just the Raw XY
re-trace and all....... You can clearly see the issues though, with some
graphics toggling size and stuff...and the mountains are messed up !!.

One further point is that in the diagnostics screen, its not drawing the
full display... Its just doing the cross hatch and 'part' of the
alphanumeric character set.... Which I guess does point to a memory or
addressing issue in the vector generator circuit.... This makes it
difficult to see if its communicating with the math box as it doesn't get
round to drawing that part, as its not drawing the full 'display list' or
whatever it is called....

I'm going to have to go poking around it I guess....maybe Friday night ??

Regards, Colin