Re: cinematronics monitors

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 09:44:27 EDT

Thanks for the info.. yes I have a pile of atari bw vectors. I put one from a battlezone in the AA and it looks far better than even the second crt I had tried. For the Star Castle I just went straight to a new crt. It looks ok but still too much seperation in the intensity between the lower and higher. I'll rebuild everything anyways...