Re: Major Havoc Level Editor

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 09:49:23 EDT

hmmmm, that is interesting. I have downloaded and installed it onto two
different computers off my network, one was using IE6 and the other IE8.
Are you getting the timeout on the homepage at http://mhedit.askey.org
or on the publish page at http://mhedit.askey.org/mhedit/publish.htm ?

Most of my machines are fairly well loaded with MS software so perhaps
it is due to one of the several prerequisites missing... you will need
to have all of the following (unfortunately)....

.NET Framework 2.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9655156b-356b-4a2c-857c-e62f50ae9a55&displaylang=en

.NET Framework 3.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=10CC340B-F857-4A14-83F5-25634C3BF043&displaylang=en

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AB99342F-5D1A-413D-8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en

You *may* be able to skip the 3.0 install, Im not sure.

jess