Re: Trying to find Steve Ozdemir

From: Zonn <mlists_at_zonn.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 19:07:03 EDT

He dropped off the face of the arcade-collecting planet a few years back.

I found this on Google:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=139300

(How fun is that! This is exactly the kind of thing an ex-collector
would do! ;-)

I only met him once, but this guy looks a bit familiar to me, does
anybody that new him better, recognize this guy?

That was only 3 years ago, and was the most recent thing I could find on
the net with Google.

I tried Bing, looking for some MS magic, but it was pretty worthless, I
couldn't find any data options. Is it just me, or does bing.com look
like one of those domain squatter's fake search sites?

Then I headed over to Yahoo.com and did find some magic. If the above
article is true, then here's your guy...

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/PrintFriendly?oid=444049

If this guy is not "The Steve Ozdimer" along with his name, he sure
shares his obsessive personality! He just swapped arcade collecting
with Segway mania.

-Zonn

If you do find him, tell 'em I say hi!