RE: Asteroids movie ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 14:03:51 EDT

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> I want to hear the John Williams orchesteral rendition of "duh-dun, duh-dun,
> duh-dun..." ;-)

I think we did, only it was called Jaws.
:-)

In the discussion on Slashdot (where I found these links) they have been
links to a few fake trailers for other video game relates movies. The one
for Pac Man actually has an orchestral rendition of the Pac Man theme:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1688967

Also Minesweeper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs
And Tetris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_1KlWFJyA

When it comes to directors, the first name I thought of was Steven
Lisberger.