RE: 'Star Trek' line lengths?

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 14:34:11 EDT

Oh, one other thing, IIRC there's a signal marked "AC" on the power harness
of the G80 cage (coming from the transformer assembly). I think it
ultimately connected up to the reset circuit as sort of a "power good"
signal... Anyway, you can tie it to 5VDC to satisfy the hardware and run
the whole system off of a PC switching power supply for debugging if you
want it out on the bench without extracting the whole power setup too.
That's what I did for development on the G80 Multigame.

-Clay