Re: Anyone tried VectorVGA?

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 20:46:58 EDT

Looks interesting, but I thought the color vector system had
an equivalent resolution of 1024 x 768. VectorVGA is 800 x 600,
so I wonder what is lost in the conversion. It would be fun to
play with on a LCD monitor, but you can't simulate the POV
you get with a CRT.

Todd

-------------- Original message from Tim Soderstrom <tim@moocowproductions.org>: --------------