Re: Star Trek artwork

From: mbott1 <mbott1_at_ptd.net>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 14:22:25 EDT

I have an Asteroids conversion.
What I did was scan the game flyer art and resized it so that it would
pretty much fit the whole side of my cabinet. I had to add in the "star
trek" lettering too. Then I had mamemarquees.com print out the artwork for
me. Here is a pic:

http://ggdb.com/Collectors/ViewMemberImage.aspx?mid=1508&iid=1107

Last I checked, Mamemarquees has art work files to fit the dedicated
upright, so you might want to check with them.

http://www.mamemarquees.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=star+trek&osCsid=ekc0nllac5rpcn1g81mrd8ci42

Mike