Re: Re: your Star Trek pages

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 16:46:09 EDT

Yes they are mine. Still have all 3
Thanks, I'll have to read up on that. Would be nice to make it white again.

Sam
in Virginia

In a message dated 8/17/2009 4:39:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kstillinger@sc.rr.com writes:

Hey Sam-

Are those your machines (and webpages) in the links you posted?

If so, your comment on the Star Trek cockpit asks about removing the
yellowing from the Captain's chair.
You might want to check out this page:
http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/

It's titled:
How to deal with the “not-so-mellow yellow” of old computers and consoles

I think the guy gives a recipe to remove the yellowing from old plastics
and describes what is actually happening in the process.

Good luck!

Kerry