Re: Star Trek artwork

From: William Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 17:13:26 EDT

I have a complete dedicated convert-a-cab ST with good sideart on both
sides. I could take pics using an 8 MP camera sitting on a tripod and send
them you if you like.

I happen to be in the middle of rebuilding the GO8 monitor at the moment. I
am waiting for some new transistors that should arrive this week. I can't
wait to see it running again.

William Boucher