Tempest 9010a scripts

From: Luke Dyson <xzxluke_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 13:23:16 EDT

Hey all,

I am new to vectorlist but I have been around RGVAC since about 2000, and a few other forums as well. I have met some of you like Joe Mageria and I have bought a few things from Clay in the past.

I have four vectors, Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, 2 Tempest.

My question is have any of you seen or made a script program for the Fluke 9010a to test Tempest boards? So far I haven't had to use it on a tempest board because I have been able to figure the problem out with a scope or by checking the vector generator chips.

Thanks Luke