Rocket Racer (was Just a little show and tell)

From: David Fish <dfish_1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 08:58:06 EDT

The attract mode cycles but when it runs the game code the screen goes crazy
and starts throwing LOTS of lines and 'sprites'. I still have some bugs to
iron out of the Z80 code. Alot of the trouble I was having previously was
due to my PROMICE emulator and I thought it was either the code or my Z80
emulator. Gotta love this old equipment. The CCPU code seems to be complete
and working but there IS one sprite with an issue, you can see on the
'slow-you-down' instruction screen with the net and the pylon. Part of the
pylon is drawn over the net. Since that stuff was all hand-assembled I'm
leaving that problem for later. The Z80/CCPU hardware is there 100%, less
color and sound so it's now just a matter of banging away at the Z80 code.

Dave