Re: Board collection for sale - proceeds to charity

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 15:25:25 EDT

About half the boards are now marked as "sale pending". I'll package
and ship out in the order that I receive payment. The list is up to
date as of this moment:
http://www.mn-rocketry.net/misc/arcade/raycollection/

I've now provided totals to everyone thus far (except Franklin Bowen -
I'm waiting on your zip code).

Still lots of stuff left!

Thanks,

Alan