RE: WTD: Lunar lander wiring harness/loom.

From: Steve Larkins <mail_at_nessandsteve.plus.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 13:48:57 EDT

Thanks John,

That hunt shall begin...

From: owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org
[mailto:owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org] On Behalf Of John Robertson
Sent: 19 October 2009 18:16
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Subject: Re: VECTOR: WTD: Lunar lander wiring harness/loom.

Steve Larkins wrote:

Hello group,

Can any of you good people help me out. I need a loom/wiring harness for my
lunar lander.

I would even consider just the connectors that are on the harness side of
the control panel.

Cheers

Steve

The white nylon plug connectors are made by AMP (some are Molex) and can be
purchased (along with the pins) from Digi-key or Mouser.

Figuring out the part number is the hardest part of your hunt.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com