Re: wg6100 HV problem

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 23:07:10 EDT

Well orignally, it had a blown flyback, and most of the caps were shot.
Replaced the flyback, caps, put a zanen kit in basically. It came right up
after all that. Ran for about 48 hours, then blew c902, and took out r901.
Replaced the cap, and resistor, now it eats r901 in 10-15 mins. Looks like
the new flyback I installed might have gone bad.

Kevin