Re: Major Havoc pincushion question

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 07:18:37 EDT

Thanks for posting the pics. It looks like your game (without an
adapter board) has similar pincushion to my game (with an adapter
board). It suggests that the pincushion correction circuit on my
adapter board isn't doing anything. Now, to figure out why... I may
have to dig out the o-scope. #sigh#

Thanks,

Alan

--