Re: Colored Gels for B/W Vector Games

From: William Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 09:18:23 EDT

I use such sheets for my games as well...

71 Sea Blue: http://www.biltronix.com/asteroids_dlx.html
25 Orange Red, 94 Kelly Green: http://www.biltronix.com/battlezone.html

Also, if you want to improve your Omega Race gameplay, I have something that
you might enjoy. Check it out.
http://www.biltronix.com/ords.html

William Boucher