Re: Is it Safe ?

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Sun Nov 01 2009 - 13:48:30 EST

I recall having a conversation with Duncan Brown about something like
this so I forwarded this message to him and here is his response:

Yep, SW cockpit in my case too. We replaced the tube on ours at the
time, so this is not necessarily the old Professor Fether's (the arcade
Duncan co-owned in the early 80s) game resurfacing!

I would not operate it that way. If it burned halfway through the glass
the first time, it only has half as far to go to escape the next time...

Duncan