Re: Tempest problem.

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 18:29:19 EST

Thanks Andrew. I have the alt circuit with the MC3410. Pin 4 was stuck low.
Toggled it, and the problem went away. I'm sure the problem will come back,
When it does, I'll have to check the proceeding circuit to see if the
problem is with the 3410, or somewhere before. But at least I know where the
problem lies.

Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction.

Kevin