RE: Fluke Forum

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_elektronforge.com>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 11:54:07 EST

9100 is to 9010 as apples are to oranges. In short, the 9100 has much more
powerful capabilities but is harder to use. The 9100 has a disk-based
operating system, with all of the benefits and drawbacks that go along with.
Easiest way to learn about the differences would be to take a glance through
the operator's manuals (I think John still has them on the TechToolsList
site).

I replied to Bill off-list, but in general I'm ready to get rid of three of
four of my 9100 setups. I'm keeping the probes and the really interesting
hardware (monitor, video card, etc.). If folks are really, genuinely
interested I can generate a detailed list of what's available, but I have
very limited time available these days so please only ask if you are
serious.

I have a couple of non-arcade-related pods I'm ready to get rid of as well,
but probably nothing any vectorheads would be interested in.

Probably best to contact me off-list about these things, and please be aware
that I almost certainly cannot follow up on emails immediately.

Alex

  _____