RE: Asteroids graphics in one corner

From: Dan Todd <dantoddac_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 20:25:11 EST

AD561s. On the scope the image of the game is smaller than it should be just
like on the monitor. You can
See the ship the asteroids and space ship. There are some stray vectors
floating around and the most notable
Thing other than the picture being small is the the push to start is at the
bottom and the copyright is not
Where it is supposed to be also. The board will not go into self test but
plays with messed up vectors.
Also when plugged into Ast Dlx cab there is no video. Just like the board
below.
Are the newer G05s more sensitive to some things than the older 801?

Along a similar topic I just repaired one board that works fine on the scope
and on a G05-801 monitor but
When plugged into my Ast Dlx cab there is no display but plays blind. Any
idea? Monitor in Ast Dlx is newer
Style G05. Other Ast boards work fine in this Ast Dlx cab.

Dan