Tempest schematic error?

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Fri Nov 27 2009 - 01:05:28 EST

I was working on one of the boards today and noticed something odd.
According to DP-190-03 2nd printing
Sheet 3 side A

!Latch 1 runs to all the LS194's used as part of the Vector-Generator Data
Shifter. This should go to pin 1 on each (D5, D6, E5, H5, H6 & F5)

But as I was probing all the chips to ensure they were getting signal (I am
not getting any vectors out on this board). I found that Pin 1 on F5 is not
getting toggled like the rest are. Figured that it was a broken trace
somewhere. But in looking over the board I can't see any problems in that
area. I check continuity between F5:1 and any of the others and get
nothing. But it is there between all the others.

I then checked this on a known good board. Same thing. F5:1 does not
connect to the others.

Anyone else noticed this? Or have any idea what F5:1 should connect to?

Thanks,
David