RE: identical G05-802 problem with 2 different deflection PCBs

From: Dan Todd <dantoddac_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Nov 29 2009 - 22:49:00 EST

Could it be a bad edge connector in the game itself and not making good
connection with the PCB? I thought
That a bad connection there could cause problems like blown transistors. Do
you have any other B&W vector
Games? It always helps me to narrow down the problem when I can swap things
around to other working games.

Dan