RE: Asteroids replacement crystals.

From: Bill <sociableone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 21:05:47 EST

You can lay them on their side on a piece of double-faced foam - I do that
for every one that I replace - the foam tape must be thick enough to
insulate the crystal can from the components underneath. The shorter can is
the perfect solution and when I run out of the bunch I have, I will hunt for
the shorter can ones.

Bill

  _____