Re: Tempest foldover on right side

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 01:32:17 EST

I don't think it's normal, and the WG6100 in my friend Luc's SW cockpit has the same problem on the left side.
However on his monitor it stays like that constantly. I've asked around before but didn't get a reply.
I can't adjust it out with the pots on the game PCB.

Op 15 dec 2009, om 19:53 heeft Kevin Moore het volgende geschreven:

> I've noticed that Tempest has a slight foldover when the player finishes a level, and the tube starts coming up. The left side the tube lines go infinity for lack of a better word, but the right side seems to fold over like hitting a wall, and it creates a straight line. Typically I just adjust the picture so that the monitor shroud covers this. Is this normal?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

André Huijts
andre.huijts@upcmail.nl